Advertisement

Estate Auction Dresser Full of Vintage Disney Graphic T-Shirts! Auction Haul Part 1

Estate Auction Dresser Full of Vintage Disney Graphic T-Shirts! Auction Haul Part 1 I paid $60 for this dresser at the auction and it's filled to the brim with vintage surprises.

Original auction video:



Please subscribe to my channel for more reselling/vintage content!

A bit about me.....

Are you a thrifter, junker, vintage hunter??? My channel is reselling related with added insights on owning and operating a small brick and mortar antique shop. Join me at my favorite thrift shops, estate sales, garage sales, and auctions. Lets discover all the treasures that are discarded by others and give them new life.

If that sounds like a good time to you, please subscribe to my channel and make sure to hit the bell icon to be notified each time I post a new video. I post several videos per week!

Follow me on Instagram @thrifterjunkervintagehunter

Ebay store:

Poshmark:

Mercari:

Etsy:

Email: poshypate@gmail.com

Friend Mail/ PR requests:
Misty Pate
PO Box 360
Bedford, IN 47421

Thanks for watching! :)

reselling,vintage,antique shop,antiques,ebay,poshmark,mercari,etsy,small business owner,disney shirts,thrift vlog,female pickers,estate sale,disney clothes,thrifted style,estate sale haul,vintage haul,reselling business,reselling on ebay,reselling thrifted clothes,reselling clothing,antique shopping haul,reseller life,reselling tips,ebay reseller,reseller haul,reselling life,ebay business,antique shop owner,selling on ebay,mercari selling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments