Advertisement

DELIVERANCE FROM SPIRIT WIFE, PARTIAL PARALYSIS AND GRADUAL DEATH

DELIVERANCE FROM SPIRIT WIFE, PARTIAL PARALYSIS AND GRADUAL DEATH My name is Engr. Aduma Kingsley. I am from Nigeria. Emmanuel!!!



People of God, on Sunday 19th May, 2019, I worship the Almighty God at the Synagogue Church of All Nations. Hitherto, I have been an ardent viewer of Emmanuel TV. Towards the end of the service, as Senior Prophet T.B. Joshua prayed, he asked that we remove any limitation that had been denying us our breakthrough from God's blessing and I prayed along with faith. I was touched by the anointing of the Holy Spirit in his prayer. I had a very serious seizure on my two hands and fell down, unconscious. When I regained consciousness, I saw myself lying on the floor. When I stood up and sat down, the seizure started again and I fell a second time. This was not ordinary because, all my life, I have never witnessed this kind of thing and have always thought that it was magic. But this experience has changed my narrative forever.



I have been fighting with spiritual wife over the last ten years of my marriage. This made me not to have the remotest affection for my wife and had on several occasions wished or conspired to divorce her without success. I often had sex in the dream and, each time this happened, any new positive development in my career and life would become a failure. But I had my deliverance on that day and I am sure I will be great once again. People of God, I had partial paralysis for the past 10 years and was dying gradually but after the anointing fell on me I regained strength on the right side of my body. Please join me to celebrate a new me in Christ. I will continue to walk in the light of my testimony all my life....



Read the full testimony on

DEATH

Post a Comment

0 Comments