Advertisement

Cardiogolf HIIT Workout to Energize Your Swing

Cardiogolf HIIT Workout to Energize Your Swing Get your heart pumping and your golf form in shape with Cardiogolf’s Shortee Practice Club. No golf ball required!

Please "Like" this video and Subscribe to my Channel so I can continue to provide Free Video Tips.

Visit to download the FREE Cardiogolf Pre-Round Warm Up Routine E-Book.

Check out this Cardiogolf Shortee Club Workout-

Today’s Cardiogolf workout will focus on the swing motion, so we are working on the swing technique and getting some exercise at the same time. Equipment needed: Shortee Club, the Cardiogolf Slope available at Cardiogolf.com. Hands weights are optional.

Follow my blog at
Follow my Instagram at
Like my Facebook page at
For more information visit

Cardiogolf Videos for YouTube,Dan Jansen Slope Videos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments