Advertisement

Break the World Record, I'll Buy You Anything Challenge

Break the World Record, I'll Buy You Anything Challenge THIS WAS INTENSE!
If you break the world record, I'll buy you anything.. Sounds easy right?
• My NEW GFuel FLAVOR ►
• SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW ►
• SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ►

**POP UP SHOP DETAILS**
Saturday, August 3rd, 3-5pm
1026 Fuller St, Santa Ana, CA 92701
PLEASE COME SO I CAN MEET YOU :)

Follow everyone in this video:
Michelle -
Sophia -
Anthony -
Rockin -

Follow me on my Social Media to stay connected!
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Snapchat ► "thefazerug" (Add me to see how I live my daily life) :D

If you read this far down the description I love you

faze rug,rug,rugfaze,fazerug,break the world record,world record,ill buy you anything,ill buy you,ill buy you anything challenge,faze rug challenge,faze rug ill buy you anything,faze rug buy challenge,buy challenge,buy anything challenge,break the record,break the world record challenge,break the world record ill buy you anything challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments