Advertisement

Beating Obesity | 5 Rules to Start off your Weight Loss Journey

Beating Obesity | 5 Rules to Start off your Weight Loss Journey ♢ Online personal training - shreyaskamathfit@gmail.com

In this video, I discuss about starting your fitness journey. Losing weight can be difficult especially when you have other responsibilities, but I am making this video to give you 5 tips that might help you make your first move.

EXAMPLE HOME WORKOUT

BODYWEIGHT SQUATS
3 SETS - 15-20 REPS
WALKING/STATIONARY LUNGES
3 SETS 10-12 STEPS PER LEG
PLANKS
4 SETS (AS MUCH TIME AS YOU CAN)
BURPEES
3 SETS TO FAILURE
HAND WALKS
3 SETS (30 SECONDS EACH)

Performing these exercises 3-4 times a week should really help you strengthen your muscles before you start weight training. More to be discussed in the coming videos.

This channel is dedicated to the youth of our country. I will try to help you out with weight training, nutrition and supplementation. We will post 3 videos every week.

What supplement should I use? What diet should I follow for fat loss? What workouts should I do to build muscle. I will help you with everything.

Weight training, nutrition, supplementation, fitness motivation, health, education, healthy recipes, how to tutorials and life. You will find all these on my channel.

Subscribe Now:

♢ For business/sponsored content: shreyaskamathfit@gmail.com
♢Products I use and Recommend:
♢Economical Weight Lifting Belt:
♢Converse shoes for Squats:
♢Vitamin D3 - must use:
♢Best Wrist Wraps:

♢Camera and Recording Gear

♢Canon 70D:
♢Sony RX 100 MII:
♢Lens I use:
♢Tripod:

♢INSTAGRAM:

♢My Website:

♢Facebook:

Fitness,bodybuilding,fat loss,muscle building,workout videos,nutrition videos,supplement videos,natural bodybuilding,fat loss diet,Beating Obesity,overweight,5 rules,Fitness Journey,Start off your Fitness Journey,how to lose weight,Weight Loss Journey,shreyas kamath fitness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments