Advertisement

Reality Transurfing "Frailing" Technique for Attracting What You Want Faster

Reality Transurfing ➡ For my Reality Transurfing MP3 on Decreasing Importance and creating what you want in life click below…


➡For my 7 Day Law of Attraction Morning routine Course Click below


➡Click here for the Law of Attraction Accelerator Program



This video will show you the Reality Transurfing "Frailing" Technique for Attracting What You Want Faster. Transcript below....

This video I'm going to share with you a Reality Transurfing technique called freewheeling that I think can completely transform your life. I'm going to share with you ways of applying it so that you really get what you want much faster. Welcome back to another video. My name is Aaron and I help people expand their consciousness. Now in this video, I'm gonna be sharing a technique that is called trailing within the book of Reality Trans Serving. Now, before I do that, what I'm doing at every videos, I'm kind of explaining reality just to help really wire it in. If you've heard me talk about it before, but also in case you haven't heard of it before, just to give this video context now reality transfer team is more so than just a manifestation process. It's a philosophy for a way of seeing the world that when we start to adopt some of these ideas into our life and integrate them and see, you know, kind of from that point of view, it makes us see everything differently.

Now, originally I was recommended the book from a friend and I started reading it and I was like, OK, this is really cool. Let me see, let me apply some of these ideas, and I started to apply them in my life and within a week or two just stinks. Felt so different. It was like I was allowing things to happen. I started to really shift my perception on different ideas and that changed everything. So then now what I do is I just want to share this with you guys because I want you guys to have the same type of expansive type perspective that I had a couple of months ago. So reality transfer is a book that was written in Russia by a quantum physicist named the Deem Zealand and the book was is now being translated to a whole bunch of different languages and more and more people are getting to know the book is starting to gain popularity.

And the idea behind the transfer fee is understanding that there are an infinite number of parallel realities that exist. Which makes sense. Since he is a quantum physicist. The guy that wrote it, and it comes from this awareness that since there are an infinite number of parallel realities in the book, this is called the alternative space. The idea is that what helps us to create what we want in our life is to set intentions. If we simply set more intentions, we will start to experience more of what we want in our life. The idea is every choice that we make is putting us on a certain quote unquote life track that is going in a certain direction. Now, in general, most people just don't have a direction for where they're going because they don't set intentions. So first things first. If you simply set more intentions, you're going to start to change your life.

Now, the difference between intention and desire is that desire comes from a place of lack. Anytime we say I really, really want that, or vibrationally saying, I really, really don't have it. So the key is to set intentions and knowing that as we do that we are getting closer and closer to what we want, but also the intentions as part of the feeling of itself. You feel like you're going in a certain direction. Now, another part of Understanding Reality, Trans Surfing is this idea of what are called pendulums. Now, pendulum is a thought structure that is created for many people thinking of similar thoughts. The idea is think of it like this. Every single person has a certain layer for the way that they see the world. The layer is their perceptions, their beliefs about how things are and that layer goes into the world or the also also the alternative space.

The idea is as we think certain things, those thoughts have an electromagnetic type energy even if we can't physically see it. Now, since we have collective consciousness, we have so many people thinking in similar ways, the thoughts that are similar, the beliefs that are similar, link up and create thoughts, structures that continue to run itself out. Now, this is what people call many times...

Song
Adventures by A Himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0

Music released by Argofox
Music provided by Audio Library

This video is about Reality Transurfing "Frailing" Technique for Attracting What You Want Faster

reality transurfing,reality transurfing audiobook,reality transurfing vadim zela,reality transurfing frailing,reality transurfing technique,technique reality transurfing,law of attraction,law of attraction the secret,aaron doughty,aaron doughty reality transurf,attract faster,reality transurfing explained,frailing reality transurfing,reality transurfing law of attraction,reality transurfing 3,law of attraction accelerator,law of attraction techniques,LOA,

Post a Comment

0 Comments