Advertisement

Q and A / Get packed with me| Dance Dayz

Q and A / Get packed with me| Dance Dayz In today's video I do Q and A, I also show you guys what it is like to get packed with me, and I might even have shown spongebob in the video! Anyways, watch to find out if all of this is actually true!

Hi guys! My name is Rylie and I love to dance. I also love to make videos! I made this youtube channel to combine both of my favorite things! I hope that you enjoy my channel and have a great day. Make sure to subscribe, hit the bell, and like this video. Thanks for watching!

Here is the link to my brother's channel:

Here is the link to my family channel:

Make sure to subscribe to their channels too!

QOFTD: Sun or rain?
Comment down below your answers!
My answer: Sun
See ya'll next time! Bye!

Dayz

Post a Comment

0 Comments