Advertisement

•Prom Queen•You Should See Me In A Crown•Queen•//GLMV//•

•Prom Queen•You Should See Me In A Crown•Queen•//GLMV//• I hope y’all liked the video even tho it was bad ;-;

I got the idea for Queen from viarrah go check out her channel-

join meh discord server ;-;

This is the channel to the god who helped me:

Here’s the songs:

prom queen:
By: Molly Kate Kestner

You should see me in a crown:
By: Billie Eilish

Queen:
By: Loren Gray

I hope y’all liked the video!
Love you all!

🔥🌙8,584🌙🔥
The god who helped me- 120

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, SCHOLARSHIP, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. No copyright infringement intended. All rights to the created owner. This video is just for fun

Crown•Queen•//GLMV//•

Post a Comment

0 Comments