Advertisement

Nox... and the art of motorcycle maintenence?

Nox... and the art of motorcycle maintenence? Sorry for the long setup time, dudes! Start the vid at 25:00 if you wanna skip ahead to the start.

So between all the issues keeping me from uploading these past three weeks, I got a nail in my tire and decided it's time to finally learn how to remove, install, and align wheels so we can save some money getting new tires... and also learn how to use a motorcycle jack at the same time.

This should NOT be seen as an instructional video lol.

This was live streamed on Twitch on Wednesday, 6/19/19. Catch me there every Monday, Wednesday and Friday night at 8pm EST!

My gear:

FOLLOW:
Twitch:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Discord:
Facebook:

FAN/SPAM MAIL:
PO Box 6253
2220 DABNEY RD
RICHMOND, VA 23230-9998

maintenence?

Post a Comment

0 Comments