Advertisement

lil happy lil sad - lose you - sub. español

lil happy lil sad - lose you - sub. español lil happy lil sad





stranger-




lyrics -

I give her all my love
At least I'm trying
I give her all i have
And she denies it
I’m gone been smoking drugs
And now I'm flying
I tell her that I care
When i am crying
When i am crying alone
I look for u on my phone
Write u a text and feel low
Delete that shit then i smoke
I don’t wanna lose u now
I just wanna smoke this loud
And get high with u
I don’t wanna lose my mind
But I'm afraid I will
If I keep up with the shit i do

--
This channel has the intention to promote.
If you're the artist and want something removed
please contact me.

lil happy lil sad,lose you,sad,new song,2019,forgive me,traducida,lyrics,español,

Post a Comment

0 Comments