Advertisement

Knocked Out of the LockCon 2018 Picking Contest Because of this Lock

Knocked Out of the LockCon 2018 Picking Contest Because of this Lock I’m not bitter. Nope. Not at all. Well, maybe a bit, lol! Still, getting to the last 12 in my first ever (international) picking competition and picking 10 out of the 12 locks I was given in the first two rounds was still an achievement I’m proud of :-)

Remember: only pick locks that are yours and that are not in use! Keep locksport legal!

Contact me at: Locknoobcontact@gmail.com

T-shirts and merch:


Sparrows Gut Wrench:


Sparrows Goat Wrench:


Sparrows Munition Pins:


Sparrows Scrooge Pins:


Sparrows Medusa (Boomslang):


Sparrows Check Pins:



Lock Noob lock holder for 3D printers:


Lock Noob pinning tray for 3D printers:

Lock,locksport,lock pick,lock picking,locks,Padlock,open,pick,picked,picking,lockpicking,locksmith,fun,cool,spp,single pin picking,gutting,gutted,how to,guide,tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments