Advertisement

EXO IS A MESS AND WE STAN

EXO IS A MESS AND WE STAN I know it's not even been a week since my last upload but I saw the NR live with Exo and I got too excited.

If I ever get high blood pressure, Exo would be the reason!

Enjoy the video.

This is a fan made video with fake subs.

Original video- By Nature Republic

Link-

Song I've used-

1. Intro- Sweet Lies by Exo


2. Been Through by Exo


3. Stay by Exo


4. End Credit- Electric Kiss by Exo

.
.
.
.
.
In case you're weird enough to follow me on social media, here are the links
Twitter-
Instagram-
.
.
I also write ChanBaek ffs which you can check out on
Wattpad- (updated first)
AO3-
AFF-

sehun,suho,junmyeon,kai,jongin,chanyeol,pcy,baekhyun,xiumin,jongdae,chen,kyungsoo,d.o,yixing,lay,kpop,cute,엑소,찬열,세훈,수호,첸,시우민,백현,카이,zhang yixing,exo ot9,exo funny moments,exo funny video,exo funny,exo being exo,exo tempo,exo comeback,exo being extra,exo friendship,exo being dorks,just exo things,yeolallineed,exo ladder season 2,exo ladder,exo being funny,exo crack,kpop funny moments,nature republic exo,nature republic,exo is a mess,exo being crackheads,

Post a Comment

0 Comments