Advertisement

Episode 575 Scott Adams: Invisible Problems With Trump, Immigration Reform, Cyber Attacks on Iran

Episode 575 Scott Adams: Invisible Problems With Trump, Immigration Reform, Cyber Attacks on Iran President Trump’s “problems” are invisible…why is that?
Human incentives and Democrats
Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren looking like the likely top two
Is a subtle change happening with Bill Maher?
AMA questions from viewers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you would like my channel to have a wider audience and higher production quality, please donate via my startup (Whenhub.com) at this link: 

I use donations to pay for the daily conversions of the original Periscope videos into Youtube and podcast form, and to improve my production quality and search results over time. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please subscribe to my channel…it REALLY helps.
Like my video? Hate my video? Let me know, VOTE!
Please leave a comment, let me know how I'm doing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Politics,President Trump,Persuasion,Kamala Harris,Elizabeth Warren,Bill Maher,Scott Adams,

Post a Comment

0 Comments