Advertisement

Cop blatantly acknowledged that he's going to lie on my speeding ticket

Cop blatantly acknowledged that he's going to lie on my speeding ticket What do you think of this? Post your thoughts! (timeline + transcript below)

πŸš“ You were going 86 then 85 says the radar but I'm going to say that it read 75 on your ticket.

Timeline: (minute:seconds into the footage for quick review if needed)

1. (00:12 seconds into the footage) you can see that I had JUST passed him as he was finishing up a ticket off to the right
2. At roughly 20-21 seconds into the footage, I saw his lights flash behind me and you can clearly hear my stating my confusion.

3. (00:57) 57 seconds into the footage: he had first spoken to me and you can hear him state "86 on the speed."

My cruise control still read 70 even though I had parked because that was what I had set it to and we were driving up from Yosemite National Park. I had been driving for quite some time and I have medically documented foot pain so I try not to use my feet to drive if possible by only resting it on the brakes while leaving the car on cruise control. It's a 14 hour drive and I drove the last 6 hours on cruise control adjusting it to the speed limits posted.

4. (01:08) 1 minute + 8 seconds in: you could hear the officer state "I checked it 2 times. Reading 85" **Inconsistency /instead of 86**

5. (01:57) 1 minute + 57 seconds in: Officer states "I reduced your speed by 5 over okay? Instead of the 16 over." **Inconsistency + perjury? Even though supposedly he said the radar read 86 but he put that he'll put that the radar read 75 instead and is CAUGHT ON camera admitting to changing it.

Turn up volume to hear him if you can't due to obvious traffic. This was in Cowlitz county, WA

random,vlogs,cop,police,speeding ticket,speeding,traffic,lies,lying,false,bluestripe,caught on camera,dashcam,

Post a Comment

0 Comments