Advertisement

things to give up With my 3 different kind of scarf dresses design

things to give up 
With my 3 different kind of scarf dresses design As a cancer survivor its was so difficult to find how to divert the negativity of mind but need to find ways to divert it to postive ways. Ive been through with anxiety and depression after i had my operation.i try alot of things just to move from my comfort zone.I experience ups and down until i meet one of my mentor who always their for me when i felt down he is always giving hope that i can be who i am (thank you)and he introduce me youtube that will help to boost my confidence and self esteem. And now im here to share and giving my postive thoughts and motivation those who suffering same of my situation as a survivor cancer .Those people who suffering from cancer dont lost hope there is always a sun will rise in the morning.God give us a secound life we need to imbrace and share.
I want to share also my ideas about my scarf dress style this the one of my divertion to move out from my comfort zone

Its my pleasure and thank you for viewing and subscribed liking my channel

#scarfdesignstylefashion $creative# beautiful# artistic#infinity# elegant#,

Post a Comment

0 Comments