Advertisement

The WORST Kind of Teammate in Apex Legends

The WORST Kind of Teammate in Apex Legends The WORST Kind of Teammate in Apex Legends is not always who you'd think. Sometimes, it's actually you...or in this case, me. But I represent the gutter tier gamers of the world when it comes to winning games in Apex Legends, so it's all the same thing, really.

I know you're all itching for more Apex Tales, and when I have a worthy story, it shall indeed be told. But for now, you can sit back and enjoy me being a rascal.

Support me on Patreon:

BUY MY MERCH:

Buy my album:

Good PC retailer:

Apex Legends,Worst teammate,Apex Legends Worst,Apex legends teammate,worst kind of teammate,worst kind Apex Legends,Apex Legends winning,winning games in Apex Legends,Apex Tales,Apex story,Apex Legends story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments