Advertisement

Part 2 🧬 DM to DF -Collective Messages-Several Groups of DF’s~No time frame

Part 2 🧬 DM to DF -Collective Messages-Several Groups of DF’s~No time frame Welcome galactic brothers & sisters aka Planetary Change Agents. My name is Jessica & I’m delighted you have been guided to my channel. My content includes the following:

🔅Channeled Messages🔅Spiritual Guidance🔅Motivation🔅Self Empowerment🔅Sacred Union🔅Shadow Work🔅Integrity🔅Energy Healing🔅 Ascension
Christ Consciousness Focus🙏🏼Here to raise the vibes on 🌍
🔥Please be advised that you will receive the message spirit wants you know in this now moment!

🍄Current offerings:

$65 20 minute reading 2 questions any topic-as many cards as it takes. (I do not predict union for relationships-I also do not use my gifts to energetically spy in others. I honor their individual path)

$150 40 minute in depth High Vibration Love Connection Read. Dive into both partners energies, what needs to be worked on within, and extra messages from spirit (lots of cards)

$195 Inner Child Shadow Work Read~Healing-There will be spiritual homework and a sacred ritual that will empower you, and heal you as you dive deep to acknowledge and heal your inner child. Your core wounds revealed. This is a month long process. Inquire for more details please 🙏🏼❤️🍄

Please Note:

✨All are pre-recorded videos & emailed
✨No refunds~All readings to be regarded as entertainment~Use your discretion
✨I do not spy energetically on others
✨I do not predict unions
✨I respect everyone’s free will choice



❤️Self reflection is sacred work ❤️

🔥I love and appreciate each and every one of you ❤️

You’ll know if this is for you. ALWAYS TRUST YOURSELF FIRST🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

💚🌿THANK YOU FOR ALL ENERGY EXCHANGE DONATIONS! I APPRECIATE YOUR APPRECIATION. MUCH GRATITUDE TO YOU, IT HELPS MY CHANNEL IMMENSELY💚🌿donation link

🙏🏼 Namaste dear ones 🙏🏼




💕💗Infinite Love~Jessica
If it does not resonate be sure to check back for the daily readings and other surprise content I am guided to share! Click subscribe and the 🔔 to be notified immediately of my posts! I appreciate each of you, we walk this path together! 🙏🏼 One Love~ Jessica
For a personal reading contact me at itsaboutdivinetime@gmail.com

phil good,aluna ash,aaron doughty,soul source tarot,soulful revolution,tarot,waterbaby tarot,reading,reader,healer,healing,psychic,intuitive,twin,flame,dm,df,divine,masculine,feminine,astrology,earth,air,fire,water,spirit,guides,ascension,starseed,light,worker,aries,taurus,gemini,1111,5d,3d,christ,consciousness,cancer,leo,virgo,libra,scorpio,sagittarius,capricorn,pisces,aquarius,sacred,union,

Post a Comment

0 Comments