Advertisement

OUTDOOR Go Kart Racing is NOT the SAME as INDOORS - UNITED KARTING || KVS S2 - Ep. 26 PT. 1 OF 2

OUTDOOR Go Kart Racing is NOT the SAME as INDOORS - UNITED KARTING || KVS S2 - Ep. 26 PT. 1 OF 2 Hey Guys! Welcome back to my channel! In today's episode, me and my friends head out to United Karting, in Baltimore, MD, to race outdoor go karts. Its a great change of pace. Unfortunately, I didn't race well. Racing outdoors is wildly different from racing indoors. This is the first half of that experience! I learned a lot and had a great time! I Improved my race times, however I learned that outdoor go kart racing is the not the same as indoors haha!

United Karting is a outdoor competition go kart track near me. You can race shifter karts, dd2 Rotax karts, mini motorcycles, and more. I highly recommend this place!

If you are new here and love my content, hit that like button, comment your favorite part, and please consider subscribing and hitting that notification bell!

Hope you enjoy my racing vlog!

#unitedkarting #race #racing #racingvlog #gokart #gokarts

go kart,go karting,go karts,kart racing (sport),go kart racing,go karting near me,go karts near me,karting lines,kris vlogs stuff,kvs,OUTDOOR Go Kart Racing is NOT the SAME as INDOORS,UNITED KARTING,racing vlog,racing line,outdoor go kart,outdoor go kart racing,dd2 shifter kart,rotax,rotax max,lo206,improve my race times,racing,race,karting line,karting line vs racing line,race cars,go karting lines,karting line explained,f1,formula 1,vlogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments