Advertisement

ORGANIZE & CLEAN MY ENTIRE HOUSE | CLEAN WITH ME 2019

ORGANIZE & CLEAN MY ENTIRE HOUSE | CLEAN WITH ME 2019 ▷In today's video I'm sharing how we cleaned and organized ouor entire house! I hope these organizational tips can help you all in your homes! THUMBS up for more! xoxo

#homeorganization #declutter #cleanwithme #firsttrimester #pregnantwithatoddler #sahm #ditl
___

ITEMS SHOWN:

Accessories Closet: Custom-made Ikea Pax System
Jewelry Tray:
Perfume Tray:
Nail Polish Tray:
Glamroom Tour Video:
Cleaning Products:
Under the Sink Bins:
Bathroom Organization Video:
Menu Board (Similar Style):
Calendar Board (Similar Style):
Marble White Board:
Shoe Organization:
Paper Bins:
Smaller Bins:
Garage Bins:


▷ Items Our Family LOVES:

Flash Cards:
Sound Machine:
Inflatable Bath Tub:
Bathtime Letters:
Baby Book for Schedules:
Activity Table:
High Chair:
Nursing Recliner::
Our Favorite Sleep Sacks:
Baby Walker:
New Stroller:
Baby Carrier:
Glam Room Desk:
RG's Playmats: &
Old Stroller:
Carseat:
Baby Backseat Mirror:

___


▷Check out a few of my other videos:

I'm Pregnant! Finding Out & Telling My Husband:

Why I'm Considered High Risk:

Pregnant with a Toddler Day in the Life:

Baby Names We Love But Aren't Using:

___


▷What I’m Wearing:

Hair Info: 10% off code: CARA

Nail Color:

Leggings:

Robe:

___


▷ Discount Codes & Links:

❤︎ Ebates:

❤︎ Grove Collaborative:

❤︎ The Virgin Hair Fantasy: CARA

❤︎ Purple Carrot: CARA www.purplecarrot.com

__


▷WHAT I USE TO FILM:

❤︎ Vlog Camera:
❤︎ Camera:
❤︎ Lights:
❤︎ Mini Tripod:
❤︎ Tripod:
❤︎ Editing Software:



Hi Everyone!

My name is Cara and I am a new mommy to the sweetest little boy, RG (Robert George IV). Wednesdays and Sundays I upload Day in the Life vlogs with my husband, Rob. Every Friday I upload Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle videos as part of a "My Style in 5" series! On my channel you can expect to see Mommy topics, Fun Family Vlogs, Monthly Favorites, Home Decor, Style Inspiration, Beauty Tips, Morning and Night Routines and tons MORE!

xoxoxo
Cara Lanelle



▷ Let’s Stay Connected! Come Find Me @ Cara Lanelle

❤︎ I N S T A G R A M :

❤︎ T W I T T E R :

❤︎ B L O G :

❤︎ P I N T E R E S T :

❤︎ F A C E B O O K :

*Business Email: Carasheartt(at)gmail.com


▷DISCLAIMER:
All opinions are 100% my own! I only recommend products that I have used and enjoy. Some links are affiliated through a third party and I earn a percentage of the sales, so thank you in advance if you decide to make your purchase through them.

stay at home mom,day in the life,mommy vloggers,family vlog channel,daily vloggers,black family vloggers,ditl,life with a baby,pregnancy vlogs,young mom,pregnancy updates,nitraab,aaryn williams,clean with me,mommy and lifestyle videos,home decor channel,stylish mom outfits,quick mommy makeup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments