Advertisement

NACHOS & TRES LECHES CAKE MUKBANG + WTF is going on with YouTubers?????

NACHOS & TRES LECHES CAKE MUKBANG + WTF is going on with YouTubers????? You guys asked... here's my opinion. Enjoy!! Xx
5:18 James Charles/Tati/Jeffree
25:30 Trisha Paytas/Nikocado

Tres Leches Cake:
Nachos: Recipe will be on my Instagram story

♡ Instagrams
Personal:
Fitness:

♡ Makeup I'm Wearing
Lipstick: (in "Vintage Rose"):
Liquid Lipstick: (in "Double Dare"):
Lip tint (under lipstick):
Lip liner: (in Deep Red):
Lashes: Kiss #11

♡ Outfit Details
Earrings:
Top:
Necklace:

♡ FAVORITE PRODUCTS
Favorite brow gel:
Favorite workout leggings:
Favorite liquid lipstick (in Bow n’ Arrow):
My conditioner:
My shampoo:

Intro Music -
I want u by Jalen Edington
SoundCloud:

Bumper Clip -
Created by Nathaniel Rocket


_____________________________________
Send me stuff!
Megan McCullom
PO BOX 95711
Seattle, WA 98145

For all business inquiries please email: megan.mgmt@ritualnetwork.com

tati,jeffree star,cancel culture,youtube drama,drama,chit chat,gossiping,nikocado avocado,trisha paytas,james charles,mukbang,eating show,big bites,nachos,tres leches,tres leches cake,mexican food,loaded nachos,cheesy nachos,cheetos,crunchy sounds,eating sounds,crunchy food,chips and guacamole,cake mukbang,vanilla cake,

Post a Comment

0 Comments