Advertisement

My Hopeless Millennial Guide To Saving Money

My Hopeless Millennial Guide To Saving Money Here's five tips I use to save money, that have a bonus green impact on the earth! Yay!
Click to Subscribe!
Become A Channel Member!

Hey everyone! In this video I really wanted to share the things I do in my life that help me save money. I don't exactly LIVE by these things, but I try to be conscience of them, and consider them daily. In this video i'm going to talk about how i save money cooking at home, packing my lunch, optimizing my commute, being frugal with my purchase and decluttering. I feel like keeping any of these things in mind if you're trying to save some money after a big purchase, or if you're just interested in saving in general, can help create savings that you'll be able to see very quickly!

Here are some mentioned links to my decluttering and organizing videos!
Organizing my fridge:

Cleaning out my Makeup:


Virtual Tip Jar:


Can Tattoos Be Vegan?


How I heal my tattoos video:


Want to add subtitles or translations to my videos? Check out my CC page, and help the channel grow!


Camera Used:
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G7KK

Vlogging Camera:
Samsung NX Mini kit from amazon:

My Ring Light And Stand kit from amazon:

Prismatic Ring Light:


Follow me on Instagram/twitter: Quietcoolkid

#Qcknd
Serious Business Enquiry: qcknd.appointments@gmail.com

millennial,qcknd,philadelphia,quietcoolkid,vegan,punk,tattoos,tattoo,tattooed girl,philly,traditional tattoos,beauty,how to,tutorials,flash,fashion,style,ootd,motf,instagram,five fact friday,cruelty free,public record,

Post a Comment

0 Comments