Advertisement

Mortal Kombat Theme on Guitar! (Sort of)

Mortal Kombat Theme on Guitar! (Sort of) This is just random and for funzees don't shoot me! Due to college draining my ass dry, I have barely had anytime free of the sorts, deprived of guitar for a few decades really puts the rust on, Alas, I decided to practice today and mess around to get back into the swing of things when I thought, since Mortal Kombat has been the only thing I do in my free time recently then why not have a mash around of the Mortal Kombat 11 styled theme... and here is that thought on a phone camera and terrible lighting and skill! Enjoy

MK11 Kitana,mk11 kitana,mk11 kitana combos,MK11 Kitana Combos,Mortal Kombat 11,MK11,Day 1,High Level Combos,MK11 Mileena,MK11 Jade,mk11 mileena,mk11 jade,PS4,Gaming,Gamer,Tutorial,Damage,Help,Mortal Kombat,MK,Kitana,Kitana Combos,High Level Kitana Combos,Netherrealm Studios,Tournament,Kitana Brutality,Mortal Kombat Theme,Mortal Kombat Theme Guitar,MK11 Guitar,Guitar,Music,Game Theme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments