Advertisement

Minefield Slime Making Challenge Avoid The Zonk! / JustJordan33

Minefield Slime Making Challenge Avoid The Zonk! / JustJordan33 Merch is available! You can get merch here:

Hey Goodarooski Squad!
In today's video I play the super fun kid friendly game called Minefield but with a twist of SLIME! In this game I have to choose between many boxes that are set up in the room, some of the boxes have slime ingredients others have nothing and some have zonks! If I pick the zonks or zonk, then I will loose the game and my slime will not be very good, or even worse I will not be able to make slime.So I need to make sure I don't choose the wrong box. I love making slime and this is a fun twist on the game of minefield. Have you ever played the game minefield? If so comment how you play the game and I might just play it that way in a future video. Thank you all for watching and I hope you all have a super Goodarooski day!

Please Subscribe to be notified when I post another video.

Hi! I am Jordan and welcome to JustJordan33. I love making fun videos that will make you laugh! I am 16 years old and a Junior in High School.

You can send mail!
JustJordan33
P.O. Box 6792
N. Logan, Utah 84341

Business Inquiries: JustJordan33@gmail.com

Our Family Channels:

AllAroundAudrey:
JustJordan33:
Jake and Ty:
That YouTub3 Family:

FOLLOW ME!
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Musical.ly: justjordan33

Here are some videos I think you might enjoy!
Food Challenges:
Slime:
Challenge Videos:

Music: epidemic sound

Disclaimer: This channel is supervised by adults (mom and dad). All myvideos, including pranks, are planned and staged for Entertainment Purposes. You should never attempt anything we do at home or assume that what you are seeing is real.

Thanks For Watching!
XOXO
-Jordan

justjordan33,jordie,jordan,minefield,slime,making slime,family fun,pg,closed captioning,crunchy slime,butter slime,don't choose the wrong box,dont choose the wrong slime,justjordan33 slime,zonks,mixing slime,fun game,goodarooski,sistows,diy,diy slime,just jordan,justjordan33 challenges,challenge,zonk,funny,slime video,jordan williams,teen,art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments