Advertisement

last college week in my life ever: finals week boston university!

last college week in my life ever: finals week boston university! For 40% off all subscriptions, visit and enter GRETCHEN when you subscribe!

Kyle's instagram:

Instagram: @gretchengeraghty | Snapchat: gretchennnnn |
Twitter: @glbyt | Spotify: gretchennnnn

BEST CHAPSTICK EVER

MY FAVE SELF TANNER I USE loving tan

MY BED

EQUIPMENT I USE:

CAMERA

LITTLE TRIPOD

BIG TRIPOD

STUDIO LIGHTS

RING LIGHT

EDITING

For business inquiries please contact:

contact@tablerockmanagement.com

xoxo,
Gretchen

gretchen geraghty,gretchenlovesbeauty,college,week,in,my,life,college weekend in my life,college week in my life,college day in my life,week in my life,last college week in my life,last college week in my life ever,finals week,finals,finals boston univeristy,boston university,lola,

Post a Comment

0 Comments