Advertisement

How To Stick To A Daily Schedule

How To Stick To A Daily Schedule How to stick to a daily schedule, daily brew number 13.
Being that today is my fav number and a topic I'm quite passionate about, I thought we could take a coffee break and get nerdy about schedules and routines.


These videos will be uploaded DAILY alternating months starting with MAY!
This is my trial month for the series to see if you guys love them or if I should keep them around so any and all feedback is majorly appreciated. If you love them - let me know, if you don't - tell me, if you don't like coffee - who hurt you?
But truly, I'm looking forward to spending our morning coffee together all month (or afternoon, night, whatever time you decided to tune in).

See you tomorrow!

TODAY'S QUESTION: Do you follow a daily, morning or night routine?


Get your GYST MUG! //

▼ Main Channel ▹
▵ Koze Twitter ▹
▼ Koze Instagram ▹
▵ Blog ▹
▼ Weekly Spotify ▹
▵ Coffee Talk Podcast ▹

stay Koze ❤

*This video is not sponsored

daily videos,may,2019,how to stick to a schedule,how to routine,routine video,how to video,vlogs,kalyn nicholson,coffee talk,coffee break,daily vlogs,motivation,schedules,how to stay motivated,

Post a Comment

0 Comments