Advertisement

How to Build a Garage Addition 20: Installing Man Door and Overhang Details

How to Build a Garage Addition 20: Installing Man Door and Overhang Details In this episode of How to Build a Garage Addition, the exterior finishes are wrapping up. We Install the steel under the porch as well as show how I go about installing the man door. In this episode, I also share a lesson I am constantly learning, and that is to tackle the harder tasks first and try not to wait til later... they only get harder.

Once done with the man door installation and steel under the porch, I concentrate on figuring out the overhang details. For such a small area in a large project, there is a ton of detail and care taken to make sure everything works properly together.

Line Laser I use to Install Man Door
Stabila LAX 300G:


Titanium Martinez Hammer I Swing


If you'd like to support me, below are various ways to help!

Shirts:

Hats:

patreon:

Instagram:

Check out the latest episode of the If You Build it Podcast with @Mikeythemaker and myself!!
iTunes :
Spotify :

how to,build a garage,how to build a garage,building a garage addition,installing a man door,overhang details,soffit detail,porch overhang details,exterior finishes,install the steel,stabila line laser,stabila LAX 300G,titanium martinez hammer,titanium tool,martinez hammer,rr buildings,r&r buildings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments