Advertisement

HER BESTIE IS BACK + HE'S GOT TO LOOSEN UP! Rymingtahn's Real Life Vlogs

HER BESTIE IS BACK + HE'S GOT TO LOOSEN UP! Rymingtahn's Real Life Vlogs Her Bestie is back + He’s got to loosen up! Welcome to RYMINGTAHN’S REAL LIFE VLOGS (Series). If things go as planned, you will see these 5 faces every Friday around 6:30AM PST. ❌JOIN THE FAM TODAY, CLICK BELOW 👇🏾

❌VLOG PLAYLIST WILL BE HERE IN CASE YOU MISS ANY VIDEOS:

#RealLifeVlogs #WeeklyRealLifeVlogs #RymingtahnRealLifeVlogs

❤️MY VLOG DIARY:
I will actually have a chat with you all about this in another video, but after editing this video… the clips made me mention it ahead of time. In the previous videos, I shared my difficulties with the desert, but most of those challenges are mental and emotional. PHSYICALLY, this place has taken a toll on me… I have aged 5 years on my hands and face. YES, I’m getting older too, so it’s a part of aging; HOWEVER the dry air and water has dried out my hair, skin and nails, causing premature wrinkles, hair loss and brittle nails. FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS RIGHT? I know… but I know I’m not alone on this topic.

Physical appearance is very important, especially when you work in front of a camera. Who wants to look at a dusty old young lady with man hands (please laugh with me, I’m not being serious here). But honestly, I strongly dislike looking at myself on camera, my sleepy eyes look even worse with the bags and dry eye skin…

I will never (try not to) bring up an issue without sharing a plan to solve it… HYDRATION!!! This is something that I failed to do properly, since being here. I want to push myself a drink a gallon a day, and stop drinking coffee (its acidic and dries you out even more). I’m 3 week caffeine FREE!! I know that once I hydrate inside, outside will reflect. I have already implemented a hydration routine for my hair, and it’s WORKING!!! I have low porosity, medium density hair, so applying products while they are warm solved that issue, plus adding hydrolyzed wheat protein (100%)to my deep conditioner. Bottom line is… hydrate hydrate hydrate! It took me a year + to get to this point, so I’m not expecting to see results overnight… Sometimes we forget that part  LOVE AND PEACE BEAUTIFUL SOULS SEE YOU NEXT FRIDAY

❤️Our 100% REAL LIFE PROMISE TO YOU:
It’s not always organized or clean over here (my office is almost never organized), and we have dog fur on our couch. Zari toys aren’t always put away and her stash is a little over the top, we know. I think it’s time to donate soon (which she gladly does often). I don’t always wear makeup and even when I do I still look tired LOL! We eat plant based with a focus on alkaline foods (Dr. Sebi teachings), but we do not label ourselves as vegan. We live in a much smaller house compared to our other home, so our home I quite cozy and a little full LOL. Despite the tightness, we are blessed and thankful to have a roof over our head. You will see sand a lot, and that’s because we live on an army base in a remote part of the southern California desert. You will not see our families a lot… they live on the east coast. We aren’t perfect, and I won’t try to pretend like we are, but that’s the beauty of life! We look different, think different, live different… imagine if a bunch of different people were friends! We could all learn from one another… learn different cultures and, ideologies… we could “end” stereotyping then work side by side to make this world a better place! *I’m such a hopeful person* *I believe we can do better and we will do better*

❌WANT TO SEE MORE, HERE ARE MY DIY playlists:
1.
2.

❤️Oh, in case you new, I'm Rymingtahn (Momma Bear) and Zari (Baby Bear) is my side kick. Muffin, Chase and DC are our fur babies and Zonie (Papa Bear), my husband, is our Army hero! I served in the Army as well, but now I'm running my family business and sharing videos with you all. I hope my content inspires you!

Music: YouTube Audio or as noted on screen

CHECK US OUT:
GOOGLE: RYMINGTAHN DIY IDEAS, you might see us
SNAP CHAT: Rymingtahn
INSTAGRAM: Rymingtahn and FrugalFriendlyZone (for Best Dollar Deals)
TWITTER: @_Rymingtahn_
FACEBOOK: Rymingtahn
PINTEREST: Rymingtahn
TUMBLR: Rymingtahn

For personal and business inquiries, please contact me at RymingtahnYT@gmail.com

100 percent real life vlogs,2 plus 1 real life vlogs,day of my real life vlogs,filipino black fun family vlog channel,her him and me real life vlogs,military family vlog new channel,military family vlogs,military family vlogs channel new,motivational real life vlogs,precious moments real life vlogs,real deal vlogs,real life vlogs,real vlogs,rymingtahn real life vlogs,weekly real life vlogs,real life daily vlogs,sahm real life vlogs,homeschool real life vlogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments