Advertisement

Heart of Kindness Humanitarian Foundation, making an ocean beneficial to humanity!

Heart of Kindness Humanitarian Foundation, making an ocean beneficial to humanity! Gold Oluranti Dada, CEO, Hearts of Kindness Humanitarian Foundation revealed her vision..’My experience while young spurred me into the conception of HOK. This was in my mind when an opportunity beckoned to me, when I travelled to Dublin, Ireland. The traveling which acted as a catalyst propelled this burning desire in me to offer kind gesture to the impoverished. I shared this desire to help the less privileged with my friends, but who, unfortunately viewed my dream as gargantuan pipe vision that would not see the light of the day…The inner voice in me kept on telling me these friends were not seeing same thing with me. They queried how possible it would be for me to coordinate all States in Nigeria with the conceived project for the Poor, more so that the fund was not there. Alas! Today, HOK is not just spreading across the States in Nigeria, but members are now spread across to the United States of America, Britain, Ghana, and Ireland to mention but a few…However, when the opportunity came to start Hearts of Kindness Humanitarian Foundation, I updated my Facebook Page while appealing and talking to people on the possibility to jointly work and put smiles on dull and morose faces of people slugging it out with the challenges of life. Eventually, HOK was established by me on September 6, 2017 and I later advanced to register the Foundation’

Please Subscribe:

--
#Uncensored #buhari #culture #tourism #entertainment #Trending #Nollywood #Nigeria #Naija #africanmagic #nigezie #saharareporters #lagos #Tellymovies

Uncensored,buhari,culture,tourism,entertainment,Trending,Nollywood,Nigeria,Naija,Africa jara dstv africanmagic NTA BBC CNN Aljazerra channelstv irokotv channelO concert nigezie,saharareporters,iROKTV,lagos,Telly,movies,africamagic,TV,sexy,humanitarian,love,kindness,ngo,foundation,crime,patron,awelewa,food,residents,rich,poor,lawyer,adesanya,ibiyode,economy,matron,brothers,security,community,

Post a Comment

0 Comments