Advertisement

Dead Weapons (Let me Vent for a second) | Destiny 2

Dead Weapons (Let me Vent for a second) | Destiny 2 Today I wanted to talk about some weapons that I consider Dead weapons, or at least a weapon type that I consider dead. I feel like every weapon, even the bad ones, has a fighting chance. However, their are some that completely clash with the current mentality and layout that bungie has put forward.



▶Aztecross D2 Builds:

▶Guns & Armor:

▶D2 News:

▶Exotic Catalysts:

▶D2 Sandbox Review


▶ALL D2 Vids:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
🔥Discout on ALL Astro Products:
⛱Patreon:
Check my twitch:
follow my twitter:
Join our discord:
Instagram:
Follow my Soundcloud:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Songs:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BIG PATREON SUPPORTERS!
YourAverageGuardian
Daniel
Mellexin
Mack
Matthew
Blake
MacKenzie
Chris
Zach
Nicholas
Tommy
Barry
Robert
Billinxin
STONECOLDDEATH
Spencer
Airec
Edwin
Chris
Kash_666
Benjamin
David
Michael
Brandon
Donk2015
Daniel
Pierre
Mark
Shaun
Justin
Joseph
Jorge
Robert
Randell
Chris
Nick
Jordan
Thomas
Crazy
Iaml3g3nd9ry
Stephen
George
Brandon


For business inquiries, email: aztecrossgaming@gmail.com

Destiny,Destiny 2,Destiny bungie,Destiny Aztecross,Aztecross gaming,destiny 2 worst weapons,destiny 2 exotic weapons worst to best,destiny worst exotic weapons,destiny 2 worst exotic weapons,scout rifles suck destiny 2,worst scout rifles destiny 2,scout rifles destiny 2,jade rabbit destiny 2,jade rabbit catalyst,jade rabbit destiny 2 catalyst,

Post a Comment

0 Comments