Advertisement

China Will Lie In Order to Get Tariff Deal

China Will Lie In Order to Get Tariff Deal Chinese Communists dying to make a deal, but they will lied as always, and no matter what kind of deal we make with them they will play games and not keep their side of the bargain. They are going to wait for Donald Trump’s term to end and then they’re going to continue to play their games to destroy the United States economically. Communism is built on lies, manipulation, deception , propaganda, and dishonesty when are we going to understand that. See video for more.

Please make a kind Donation and allowed me to get to my goal in order to keep being you this videos full time. You can help at my

Patreon crowdfunding:


Please note, Patreon can take all bank cards and it also takes PayPal. You can make one time donation or auto monthly donations.

From PayPal donation go to my YouTube home page and look on top on the right side of the banner and you'll see a small "P" and that is my link to my PayPal .

For other great T-shirts, please go to the sites below and support Sixth Seal News Talk:

Please note there many color t-shirts and side, please see both pages.

Store 1:
Store 2:


Twitter:



@sixthsealnews

Please subscribe to the channel, hit the ball to get new videos, hit thumb ups, share the video on your social media and with your family and friends, and if you can please support more upcoming projects with my Patreon crowd funding.

God bless …

James J. Tsidkenu

Note:

Many people that come to view the Sixth Seal News Talk channel are disturbed that I don't show my face. I have explained in the past that thousands upon thousands of YouTube creators do not show their face on their YouTube creations. The main reason I do not share my identity is because of my highly controversial commentary and point of view on today's event and news stories. I'm sure you know other hosts and/or creators on YouTube have been threatened, some have been attacked in public, also some have had hostile actions taken against their families. So, for the safety of myself and my family I will remain in the dark and after all the message that I give on my channel is not about me, it is about the message and my attempt to try to remove the blinders of lies and deception which are mainstream fake media continues to put out on our citizens here in the US and globally. I'm sure many people would have donated to the Sixth Seal News Talk and would have become Patreon supporters on a monthly basic if they could identify what I look like. But, the risk are too high and I will not put myself and/or family in perils. I am not a huge YouTube who can afford bodyguards and protection service 24 seven. And the thing is my commentary can be just as highly controversial as what is being put out by these highly popular YouTubers who have the means and capabilities to keep themselves safe. Even though you're not able to provide funding because of your view towards how I identify myself on my YouTube. Be assured that I appreciate you as a viewer and in a perfect world I would not conceal my face I can assure you. So, thank you for your commentary and thank you for you viewing Sixth Seal News Talk.

NEWS,BUSINESS,CHINA,tariff,economics,China,U.S China,China economic,China business news,China news,U.S China tariff,China tariff,U.S China trade,China trade,China trade news,China tariff news,U.S China negotiations,U.S China deal,China GDP,China investors,China investment news,

Post a Comment

0 Comments