Advertisement

Character design (with a focus on the mouth) in the iPad using Procreate

Character design (with a focus on the mouth) in the iPad using Procreate For a while I was trying to draw portraits and realized I sorely needed to focus on each part of the face and learn it well. So I’m taking a month to learn eyes, noses, ears, mouth, skull, etc. This month is the mouth! Fun tip is that the mouth can be put together with 5 pillows (Which is something I focus on here in my studies

I figured maybe spending 30 days on each part would make it better to produce portraits. Next 30 will be Ears (or hair! I really wanna try hair).

Subscribe if you want to see a lot of sketches from me.


SOCIAL:

Find me at these places:

Facebook:


Instagram:


Twitter:


RESOURCES:

Tools:
iPad Pro
Procreate App

Figure drawing classes
Croquis Cafe


New Masters Academy


Proko


Force Academy (sadly not about Star Wars)


My site! :)

Gesture,gesture drawing,drawing from life,the human figure,anatomy,procreate app,procreate,iPad Pro,croquis cafe,croquis,mouth,lips,how-to,speed drawing,digital art,portraits,

Post a Comment

0 Comments