Advertisement

ASMR WITH SAKOULAS ASMR- Assorted Tingles in AirBNB

ASMR WITH SAKOULAS ASMR- Assorted Tingles in AirBNB SAKOULAS ASMR!!! My wifey!!! Wifey means my soulmate who I’d be with in another lifey. We are both bisexual and Grace is married to an awesome dude. We aren’t dating, we just have love for each other!!

Hi friend! Thanks so much for watching this video. I hope you felt relaxed and connected. Here are more ways you can connect with me, if you're interested!

Instantgo message me! instantgo.com/jasmr

Email me! jasmr.contact@gmail.com

Instagram @jjennaabryann

Snapchat @jjennabryann

MY PO BOX IS OPEN!



PO Box No. 41743

DES MOINES, IA 50311



Paypal ( I DO accept direct donations if you feel obliged to!) PayPal.me/jasmr

Support J ASMR



:)

asmr,tapping,airbnb,assorted,tingles,new,sakoulas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments