Advertisement

A Day in the Life of a 3rd Grade Teacher - STARTING TO PACK UP MY ROOM!!

A Day in the Life of a 3rd Grade Teacher - STARTING TO PACK UP MY ROOM!! I feel like I was JUST putting this room together, and I cannot believe I have to take apart all of my hard work! BUT, I am soooo ready for summer vacation. Anyone else?!

Don't forget to like and subscribe :D

Let's Connect:
Instagram:  @earlyedventures
Tpt: 
e-mail:  earlyedventures@gmail.com

FAQ:
*YES, I have permission and signed waivers from all parents to show kids on film
*Camera - Canon G7x Mark ii
*Mascara - Loreal Voluminous (Gold Tube)
*Grade - 3rd
*Age - 27

teacher vlog,pocketful of primary,five foot one teacher,a classroom diva,a day in the life of a teacher,first year teacher,teach with me,teacher tips,teacher advice,classroom pack up,packing up a classroom,classroom organization,end of the year activities,3rd grade classroom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments