Advertisement

Makeup I Purchase Over And Over! Mainly Drugstore

Makeup I Purchase Over And Over! Mainly Drugstore Hey BEEEETCH! Everything on mah face and bod + products mentioned listed beluuuur!











What I'm wearing:
|Top| Kohls (self distressed)



Whats on my face:
|Primer| Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Cream Moonstone
|Foundation| It CC Cream + Illumination Light
|Concealer| Smashbox Studioskin Fair
|Powder| NONE
|Brows| Anastasia Dipbrow
|Eyes| Jeffree Star Thirsty Palette
|Lips| Nothing
|Highlight| MUFE Starlit Powder -13




Products Mentioned:
Keihls Ultra Facial Cream
Skinfood Brightening RiceScrub Foam
Purology Hydrate Shampoo & Conditioner
Loreal Brow Stylist Boost and Set
WetNWild Cushion Contour
WetNWild Cushion Foundation
It Cosmetics CC Cream + Illumination
Loreal Pro Glow
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Milani Baked Bronzer Dolce
Loreal Telescopic
MakeupForever Starlit Powder #13
Stila Glitter&Glow Liquid Eyeshadow






Check out some of my other videos:





Follow Me!!
Instagram:@beautyjunki101
Twitter:@beautyjunki101
Snapchat:beautyjunki101

Business Inquiries
(Companies who would like to contact me please use this email)
beautyjunki101@gmail.com

My Camera:
My Lighting:
I use different lighting at different times here's links to the 2 different sets I use!



|FTC|
All opinions in my videos are my own, nothing has been sent to me or sponsored unless I have stated so in the video!

If you don't like my attitude or the language I use, simply DONT WATCH, all negative comments will be deleted and blocked :)

makeup,collection,tutorial,morning,routine,beauty,makeup tutorial,hooded eyes,makeup for hooded eyes,look,lookbook,the best makeup products,the cheapest good makeup,cheap good makeup,makeup that lasts forever,makeupforever,it cosmetics,it cosmetics cc cream,plus,plus size,plus size fashion,plus size clothing,plus size haul,plus size lookbook,best drugstore makeup,best highend makeup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments