Advertisement

I'm Bored With Life Transformation *gOnE wRoNg*

I'm Bored With Life Transformation *gOnE wRoNg* hi, i'm sidney and you're watching pbs kids if pbs kids said the f word a lot

SOCIAL MEDIA
twitter: @sidneylavin
instagram: @sidneylavin
depop: @sidneyjl
spotify: @dickrichy
podcast channel:
/////other stuff that matters less is in my bio/////

PODCAST:
NEW PODCAST CHANNEL: the professional disappointment
[ ]


music: OUTRO: soundcloud: brooklyn- moves

FAQ:
[if you want to start making videos just do what you like. do what inspires you and lets you be the most creative. do what's fun for you. (i'm not trying to say i use fancy stuff but) you don't need fancy equipment or technology to be creative. do what u like and be genuine.]
- but for anyone who's wondering: im 20 and i use final cut pro and film on a canon g7x mark ii

beauty,transformation,get ready with me,bored with my life,cutting my hair,dying my hair,hair transformation,makeup,grwm,gone wrong,be yourself,vomit,beauty guru,wig hour,love u,24 hour transformation,24 hour glow up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments