Advertisement

I got diagnosed (why i haven't been uploading) *trigger warning*

I got diagnosed (why i haven't been uploading) *trigger warning* I've been meaning to upload this for over 3 months, but I just always felt like it was way too long. Enough is enough. I can't keep trying to make it perfect. So here you have it, a video that is not very refined. But it's here.
If you want to know a more about ADHD and ADD I recommend watching this video:


Also, I can't understand why people don't want to be subscribed to someone who rarely uploads. Is getting some videos, not better than getting none? I mean you do you, it just seems pretty counterintuitive to me. What do you think?

(also, idk why there are 2 adds in the begging? Maybe it's just like that for me, but I cant change it)

ADHD,what is,ADD,

Post a Comment

0 Comments