Advertisement

7 Scary Farm Stories (Vol. 2)

7 Scary Farm Stories (Vol. 2) Living on a farm can undoubtedly hold some creepy stories. From my time on farms as a kid, I personally heard dozens of stories that chilled me to the bone. These people shared their allegedly true stories from their time on farms.

CTFB:

Check out the Swamp Dweller Merch store!


►join the swamp dwellers!

►Subscribe to my channel:

►Follow me on Instagram!

►Join me on twitter:

►'Like' my Facebook Page:

►Join me on Google+:

►Submit stories to or swampdwellereads@gmail.com

Listen to Swamp Dweller Scary Stories On Spotify, Itunes, Google Play, And more!

All music, footage, and sound effects are sourced from the following:
► Music credit:
Sightless sonderer:
CO.AG Music:
► Footage credit:
Videoblocks:

Farm Stories,Middle Of Nowhere Stories,Swamp Dweller,Small Town Stories,True Scary Stories,Cryptid sightings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments